No Match Found

When I import/update my BL inventory, I get an error, "No match found for 32556." That would be http://brickowl.com/catalog/lego-long-pin-32556, which I can search for both in the Owl catalog and my inventory. So why am I getting an error?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have the same issue!
    it shows me "no match found" for 5 items but when I search my inventory they are all there.. the part 32556 included...strange :(
  • Also, since someone asked privately, I thought others might have this question. You can still update your BL inventory on Brick Owl if you download your BL inventory as a CSV file, and then upload it using Inventory>Import/Update. Select the BL Inventory .csv File (Import / Update) option. It only works one way though. There's no way to update BrickLink inventory from your Brick Owl orders.
  • I keep getting the same thing. The list gets a bit larger each time it seems.

No match found for 92589
    No match found for 13952
    No match found for 13562
    No match found for 30177
    No match found for 40251
    No match found for 30273
    No match found for 30371
    No match found for frnd042a
    No match found for 32556

I did contact Lawrence. I don't think there will be a resolution, see below.

Hi Gary,

Looks like they changed a bunch of ID numbers. I could manually go through and try to resolve the mappings but our catalogue is going to diverge from theirs regardless as they are not interested in being compatible with other websites. The only way this will really get resolved is by them backing down or by a third-party making up a mapping.

• I'm confused since those numbers are used for the same parts on both sites. Is this a backend ID number change? Some of the numbers that Gary mentioned have a part number Chg Log on BL though I don't know how recent that is.

Regarding the Friends minifig ID, that is BL proprietary numbering scheme so I'm not surprised it's not supported here.

Brian
  • I think the problem with the Friends minifig is because when it was originally inventoried it was done so with out the bow on her head. It has since been marked for deletion and the new number of frnd042a created. I would think they would have a way to edit the current inventory but I guess not.