Today I was editing some minifigs gender options in the catalogue. Right now the options to choose from are: male, female and unisex. I suggest to change 'unisex' to 'Gender not specified' or 'Gender neutral'.
I don't want to start a discussion about gender in general, just to make it more clear in the catalogue whether a figure is obviously male, female or something else.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For example: https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-fun-at-the-beach-scuba-diver-minifigure
  • Thank you for the suggestion, we have now removed Unisex as a gender option, as ultimately it duplicated "Not Applicable" which is the default.
  • @Leftoverbricks Since I'm adding a lot of the new minifigures, just wanted your opinion on distinguishing male features to say that minifigure is actually male. Women seem obvious, usually the torso and makeup/hair make it obvious.

Again not trying to create controversy, but I've been defaulting most minifigures to male when not specifically female. Unless it's a very plain head/hair.

Tyson.