Strange Feedback

Hey Folks,

I´ve received a strange feedback from a french customer.

Neutral: Je voudrais annuler ma commande merci d’avance

I´ve tried to use the google translator and it said "the customer want to cancel the order in advance"

In my opinion is the feedback tool not the right way to cancel an order, I saw it by coincidence posting my own feedbacks.

What is the best way to remove this strange feedback?

The worst thing is that I´m always sending out small IBAN orders as the customer marked it as paid, because I believe in the LEGO Community.

all the best

Klaus

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That feedback has now been removed. If I understand your sentence correctly, we would strongly recommend not sending out orders until payment has been confirmed as received, although we do understand this does slow down the process.
  • Dear Lawrence,

thank you very much and be sure, I will never send any order again in advance.
  • A little bit of Topic, this is an English website, why the hack give feedback in French ? i had a few feedbacks in French i really can't understand French.
  • edited July 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    > @Snoopy1975 said:
    > A little bit of Topic, this is an English website, why the hack give feedback in French ? i had a few feedbacks in French i really can't understand French.

The site is available in many languages.
  • Sometimes I give feedback in the local language. I think it's courteous.
  • Had a few customers send messages in their language, Google translate worked very well.
  • > @Snoopy1975 said:
    > A little bit of Topic, this is an English website, why the hack give feedback in French ? i had a few feedbacks in French i really can't understand French.

Why do you not complain about the Dutch feedbacks your received ? LOL

You really need to look at it from another angle: not from your own perspective (as long the feedback is green or gray, all is good), but from the perspective of your 'potential' customers. When they read messages about your store in their own language, saying how good it is, it will give them the confidence to place an order in your store, as they will understand what the 'past' buyer stated. So it is irrelevant in what language you receive a positive feedback, I think you should simply appreciate the fact a buyer actually did leave one to start with, regardless whether you understand it or not ;-)
  • @Robernat, you are absoluur right, i'm happy with every feedback a receive. I prefere feedback in English, not Dutch. But i like to know what they are typing.
    so when someone types in Dutch i know what they are saying. But French it's just like Chinees for mee ;)