Great Site!

Hi all, this is Jeff from brickpicker.com. I just want to say that Lawrence has done a fantastic job on this site. Everything about it is top notch and we wish him the best of luck. We really hope to see more and more stores join. Soon there will be a way to advertise your Brickowl listings on Brickpicker and give your listings even more exposure and get more eyes on Brickowl!!

Keep up the great work!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

"Soon there will be a way to advertise your Brickowl listings on Brickpicker and give your listings even more exposure and get more eyes on Brickowl!!"

Tell us more please Jeff - (Brickpicker is a great resource)
  • Thanks, we will be launching an advertising service on Brickpicker called "Brick Classifieds", it will not be a Brick Owl / Brick Link type of site, but more of a service that will allow sellers to advertise their products from other sites (Brick Owl, eBay, Amazon, etc). Sellers here won't have to do too much. When its all ready to go, you will just allow Brickpicker to be an affiliate, and we will automatically grab your listings and start displaying them on our site. That will be great exposure to a large new audience.
  • Hi Brickpicker, please keep us informed. Your site has some great content. Do you think your audience is interested in ads for parts, the content looks very set centric? As a parts/minifig seller (mainly) I'm interested to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Robert
  • We will be concentrating mostly on sets. I can see minifigs finding a place in there, but overall sets will be the primary focus, especially in the beginning.