Stripe Payment

Hello Guys

Newbie here on Brick Owl :-)
I'm setting up my store, looking how to set up shipping, payments and so on.

So I saw that there was a direct payment option like Strike availble throug Brick Owl.
I applied for a account on Stripe but this was the answer/question I got from Stripe :

--------
Thanks for using Stripe!

We've noticed that your website seems to sell some fairly popular brands. Before we can resume payouts to your bank account, we do need to request confirmation that your store is authorized to resell these brands.

We're really sorry about the trouble—unfortunately, a few bad actors can make for a few extra hoops for legitimate businesses to climb through. If you send us documentation confirming your authorized reseller status, we are happy to resume payouts!
-------

So my question is why Brick Owl offers this payment gateway when the only thing you may sell here is LEGO a offcorse the major brand :-)

Thanks
Lili

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Unfortunately Stripe has become very inconsistent with their policy. Originally this was never a problem, then they’ve taken issue with some accounts and not others. Some have been able to explain their business and Stripe are happy, and others aren’t so successful. Unfortunately all we can suggest is explaining your situation to them with regards to the source of your stock.
  • Lawrence, would it be possible for you to contact Stripe on behalf of all BO sellers, current and future? If only to clarify the position for all concerned and possibly remove the payment option for those who don't already have it enabled?
  • I solved it by sending them invoices of Lego bought and photos of stock
  • I've had nothing but headaches with them (see my other thread). I replied to them that I was seller of used Lego items that I collected which is no different than selling used items on Ebay. I also sent them links to my BL and BO stores. However every time I get a payment something has come up so I've just turn off Stripe on my store as I don't have time to deal with them over $11 orders.