Can you search within a Store by condition?

If I want to look for used minifigures in a store how do I do it?

I am blind or can't I?

If not, please @Lawrence add a Filter category for selecting the condition.

Thanks

PD: Writing this post I got a pop up twice and couldn't post: { "Code": 403, "Exception": "You need the Garden.Community.Manage permission to do that.", "Class": "Gdn_UserException" }
Maybe because I changed my email the other day? I logged out and login and still happened again...

Edit: I could post thanks to copy message, return back and click post again.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I hit that error message yesterday, too. I thought it was something wrong with my system, since we've been having challenges.
  • Thanks for implementing, great work done!
  • Am I missing something? I've just tried this on my store and I see the filters on the left. I tried it on Parts > Color - Aqua (as I only have five lots in this color) > Acceptable. The filter 'says' all five are acceptable, but when I go into each part only one is, all the others are good. I checked my inventory and I don't think it's an old listing against which I no longer have parts for sale, and even if it were why show that to a customer. Should the results only show, in this instance, one result? Then if the customer clicks to filter 'Good' it should return four hits, losing the acceptable one?

James
  • Ah, it looks like due to the way the system works, condition and color filtering can't be combined, so we've now put code in place to prevent that from being available. I apologise for the inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.