Brickstock: when set number is greyed out

I'm trying to look at the parts for a new set (10261 roller coaster) in brickstock. I've updated the database. The inventory is complete in bricklink. The set number is greyed out in brickstock and cannot complete the inventory import. Is this a problem, or just a "Wait and be patient, dammit," situation? Is there any way to encourage it?

Dawn
Pretty_Pieces

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When I looked yesterday, the inventory was not available on Bricklink so it has only been approved in the last few hours, and am presuming there is some delay before that gets registered into brick stock.
  • Brickstock's database is updated only 1-2 times per week.
  • But I need to justify a roller coaster. Or several. My impulse buy is being thwarted. Maybe I'll just need to buy an unjustified one.
  • I mean really.... the Ferris Wheel just looks lonely without a roller coaster. It would just be wrong to NOT buy it, wouldn't it? At least that's what I'm telling my husband when I buy it next payday. ;-)
  • I think the roller coaster is a slippery slope that's gonna take me to the carousel. (Pun intended)

The brickstock database updated today, and I updated mine, but the set is still unaccessable. Very sad.