ASSEMBLED dimensions for Bane (BO ID 447344)

Hi folks! Does anyone have an ASSEMBLED version of this Bane minifigure? (more like a Large Minifigure)?
If so, would you consider being the most awesome person ever and entering it into the above BO ID?
I've input the unassembled dimensions, but mine is new and components are in bags, so I'd hate to bust it out just to get the assembled size. :-(
Thank you so much!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Calibrick Obviously having the 'built' dimension in the database would ultimately be nice, but your action of submitting the 'packing' dimension was correct, because whenever there is packing dimension, the BO calculation system will give priority to it and ignore the 'built' dimension. This is particulary good for many special sized/composed minifigs, as oftenly in unbuilt condition (aka packing dimension) they fit standard shippingsizes (padded mailers), while in built condition they don't. So don't worry too much about 'built' condition sizes missing as what's important for both buyers and sellers is what happens on autocheckout > correct calculation of the shippingcosts.
  • Robertnat, I didn't realize that - great info, thank you so much for sharing! :-)