Closing Store - Bulk Inventory Discount Offer: 35-50% Off

If there are any resellers out there looking to get more inventory before the busy Christmas shopping season, I can offer you my
entire store inventory at a very steep discount BELOW my cost. For everyone else, I can offer discounts as noted at the end of this post.

Currently, I have 30,636 items in 266 lots in my BrickOwl store - NetBricks. The cumulative regular non-discounted
price of my inventory is $5,602. I can offer you everything for $2,800 - 50% off and significantly below cost. I will tell you my cost if you are interested in acquiring my inventory. Shipping will be actual postage, but no more than $200 for US buyers. I have additional items I can add if you are interested.

My prices are already low to begin with. Most are significantly lower than the
average and among the lowest US prices for similar bulk. So 50% off leaves you a nice profit margin. My items
are all sorted and counted and will be separately bagged for your convenience.
They include 862 minifigures. Approximately two-thirds the value of my
inventory consists of popular better selling minifigures and minifigure parts.
Almost all my inventory is in new condition.

If you are interested, please let me know right away. First-come, first-served. You are welcome to call me to discuss this further if you like. Message me for my phone number.

I hope we can do a deal and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Foster (Thor)
NetBricks

P.S. And for those who don't wish to purchase my entire inventory, I can offer the following discounts for smaller bulk orders:

35% off all parts and 20% off all minifigures for orders over $250

25% off all parts and 15% off all minifigures for orders over $100

15% off all parts and 10% off all minifigures for orders below $100

The best way to do this would be for you to send me a Request for Quote. In other words, fill up your cart in my store and when you checkout, click on the Request a Quote tab for shipping. This will NOT place the order. It will just send me a copy of your shopping cart so I can then determine your shipping and discount, and send you a coupon. After you get the coupon you can then place your order and the discount will automatically be applied on checkout.