THANK YOU! You guys are the GREATEST!

edited October 2013 in General Vote Up0Vote Down
I want to shout out a big heartfelt ALOHA and MAHALO NUI LOA (thank you) to all my buyers and AFOL friends for your very kind patience and support these past few months. I have had a very difficult summer with several stays in the hospital for a major medical condition and complications from therapy that is often worse than the disease it is trying to cure. It has wreaked havoc on my BO and BL orders. Yet ALL my buyers have been amazingly friendly, patient and understanding despite the inconveniences they experienced with delayed orders. I don't deserve all the positive feedback they keep giving me and I feel very humbled by their kindness and well wishes. You guys are the greatest! I love this community! It gives me strength and a much needed lift when things look their darkest.

After yet another weeks-long stay in the hospital, I returned home yesterday. And I actually feel pretty good right now. Better than I have since July. With the help of my brother, I am catching up on my orders and will be selling off the rest of my inventory as soon as I can so I can close up shop and focus on other things. But that is for another thread.

Once again, thank you to all my wonderful buyers and friends. You cannot begin to know how much I appreciate your support and well wishes.

Warmest regards,
Foster (Thor)
NetBricks