Received Order - Foreign currency at Brick Owl, EUR in Email

Hello Brick Owl Team,

All my received orders (EUR countries, foreign currency countries) I can see show now British Pound as Currency with a calculated exchange rate. In the past I could see all my received orders with my currency EUR. It seems that there was any kind of change in the program of Brick Owl which results in British Pound.

The order I have received today for the order 9781035 (from UK :-) ) shows EUR in the email.

Hopefully this is just a small bug in the page views and not a general new setting. And I think it's a bug. :-)

Regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hmm, I just found a small UK flag beside my name in the top menue bar. Somehow the settings have been put to UK and GBP?!?! I do not know why, but I have changed it back and everything is back in my normal condition. Maybe I have clicked the flag without getting notice of that. Who knows the mystery thing internet?
  • @OliS Hi Oliver, on Brickowl there are 2 settings when it comes down to your 'preferences'.
    One is in the 'store settings' (the way you want your store to work)
    The other one is your 'profile' setting.
    What you proabably accidently changed was your profile setting, but your 'store' setting was untouched, so your orders still kept comming in with 'Euro', but the way it was displayed for your changed with your 'profile' settings.

Have a check:
    if you click 'My Store' > in the displayed tabs you will have 'settings' (for your store)
    if you click the little arrow next to your username, the first option is 'profile' (> other settings regarding your personal preferences).

Both pages are very similar in layout and 'things to fill' but they do cause different effects.

Cheers, Eric
  • Hello Eric,
    thank you for your explanation. I have found shortly after posting my thread already the solution. No idea why or when it was changed, but I have put it back to my required settings.

Regards,
    Oliver.