BrickSync not syncing minifig head correctly

I've had this issue for the past few weeks.

I have the minifig head with BOID 696787-93 and BLID 3626cpb0368 in my inventory.

Now when using BrickSync every time it will give me this error:
==== HEADERS ====
http/1.1 500 internal server error
date: tue, 13 mar 2018 17:02:21 gmt
server: apache
strict-transport-security: max-age=86400; includesubdomains
x-content-type-options: nosniff
expires: sun, 19 nov 1978 05:00:00 gmt
cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate
x-content-type-options: nosniff
content-language: en
x-frame-options: sameorigin
content-length: 47
connection: close
content-type: application/json

==== DATA ====
{"error":{"status":"Lot could not be created"}}
==== END ====

I've verified with BrickOwl that the correct BLID is connected to the BOID so that shouldn't be the problem but it keeps on getting rejected by the server. Any chance someone knows why this is happening and how to fix it? Maybe @Stragus ?

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited March 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @BrickGenie just tried myself and works flawless (see the most expensive lot available), so it must be something your side.
    Do you have something written in either 'public description' or 'personal remarks' that might be unusual?
    Did you try deleting and recreate the lot?
  • Ok, I'm an idiot for not just trying to recreate it. Nothing weird in comments/remarks so I'm still not sure what went wrong but this fixed it, thanks!
  • ok, probably a 'lot' bug on BL, I've seen other weird things in my +9 years selling on BL...
  • Yeah, still a bit weird because it was fine for the 11 months it's been in my inventory but suddenly it decided to act up. Ah well, fixed now. BL is weird sometimes.
  • Now that doesn't seem normal at all. It must be something else then.
    I do notice you refer to BOID 696787-93, but the -93 of BOID 696787 is color 'yellow', technicly BLID 3626cpb0368 only matches with 696787 (the color match is done seperatly). I do notice on frequent bases, that contributors have attached BLID's to specific colors (and not to the parent), these kind of situations also lead to problems...
    Anyway, yes, sometimes a delete and relist is the easiest way out :-)
  • edited March 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Just saw something really weird on that head, maybe @Lawrence can look at it:
    Normally 'Safety Stud' and 'Recessed Solid Stud' are available as option when both versions of a head exist (or 3 version if there is also a solid stud version), on this one, there is like a small bar in front of the 2 options, when the bar is clicked, the entry now says 'Recessed Solid Stud' / 'Recessed Solid Stud'. ??
    Also when one looks at 'colors' (yellow), both options are there, but when one clicks back 'view other colors', suddenly there is no option between the 2 versions anymore... Quite odd and looks like the 'bug' is rather on BO's side...
  • Just some more info, I did an owlqueryblid before posting here. This is what it gave me:
    18:26:49 LOG: User command "owlqueryblid -f 3626cpb0368"
    LOG: Successfull BOID lookup of 696787 for BLID "3626cpb0368", item type 'P'.
    18:26:50 INFO: The BLID "3626cpb0368" resolves to the BOID 696787.

So BrickSync had the correct link, I just copied it with the -93 from the page here on BrickOwl.
  • It looks like that was probably due to a BL ID change on the item at some point which would have prevented the same lot from being listed against that item, but without providing a clear error message. Those heads were a bit of a mess unfortunately.