Incorrect shipping prices being charged

I have a flat rate of $3.50 set for shipping charges, but have just noticed that since Feb 26th, buyers are only being charged $3.30. I haven't changed anything and my shipping settings show $3.50. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We would recommend taking a careful look at your tax settings, as I don't believe they are correct for a US store.
  • Could you elaborate. I have it set (i think) to charge sales tax to those buyers from Michigan only. How does that affect shipping prices for everyone?
  • I had a similar problem with either the Tax profile that starts "Remove the tax..." or when I tried to select the tick for Tax shipping which caused the set shipping to be incorrectly applied. I just when back to not charging tax on the actual shipping and changed back to the profile "Add the Tax" to resolve the problem. Hope you fine your answer.
  • I had ‘add the tax’ option selected as well as tax shipping. I’ve taken off the tax shipping option so I’ll see what happens next time I get an order