Delete wishlist items

When I'm viewing my wishlist, I can delete items only by clicking the item and then deleting from the subsequent screen. It would be stellar if I could be looking at all my wishlist items and either hit a delete button right there or check boxes and then mass delete. Please?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Nobody else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?
  • edited March 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @DagsBricks You need to open each order, then from the 'options' tab delete items from your wishlist(s), this method allows 'bulk' update and everything is prefilled (purchased quantities and remaining quantities for the whislist(s) you bought items from )
  • edited March 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    And now I realise I misinterpreted your question... I see what you mean, you wanna manually edit your whislists after finding some stuff without making a purchase, in that case indeed the process is a bit slow as each item needs to be edited or deleted manually, yes, a checkbox would be nice then, and maybe the option to change quantities in mass as well. Maybe @lawrence can put this on his to do list :-)
  • ^Seconded, this would be a nice feature on the site.
  • Per @Lawrence be sure to upvote the thread as that's where he focuses his time.
  • This is exactly something I was actually going to request. Thanks for making the thread before I did.

For me, sometimes it's that I want something and a lot of other parts will service as a substitute, so once I get the one I want to also remove all the similar ones that weren't quite the same (like a specific face coming printed on solid stud, safety stud, and/or recessed solid stud - if I only want any one of it and get it I'll have to manually delete the other two since that's technically three different parts even if the mold difference is minor).