Super Hero Airport Battle Set 76051

Hello,
I just came across a box of the Marvel Super Heroes Airport Battle Set #76051.
It is missing Bag #3 And Bag #1 is opened and I don't know what pieces are missing.

I am hoping some of you may help me out.

1) What is the finished piece supposed to be in bags 1 and 3 so I can order either the parts or the whole bags.
2) Are there only supposed to be 5 bags in all

Thank you very much in advance!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @jeff75 The set holds 5 bags indeed, bag 3 is the War Machine + minifig Captain America. Bag 1 is the bottom part of tower + yellow car + minifigs Iron Man and Agent 13
  • Forgot to say:
    a large part of the sticker sheets goes on the large War Machine of bag 3, so check if the sheet is there...
    Buying full individual bags of a set will be hard, you might get lucky on the bay, but it might be easier to simply printout the parts list, open the bags and check off what's there, then create a wishlist of the missing pieces and buy those in batches using your wishlist.
  • I happen to have all bags for set 76051, only Captain America is missing. I haven't gotten around to parting them out yet. I'm willing to sell them by the bag. Send me a message if you're interested and we'll figure something out!
  • @BrickGenie Guessing the OP is really lucky then :-) Great to see such an offer! I truly hope the both of you can work something out ;-)
    Only downside for it is that BO doesn't allow customlot's (one more reason to implement such a possibility IMHO).
  • I have the Captain America for this set - brand new - unbuilt. Hope you don't mind but have arranged coupon for you @jeff75 - 20% off minifigs.
  • Awesome! Thanks for the info people!