70626 Minifigures

Hey all,

I've been slowly making sure all minifigures from 2017 are in the catalog. However I've hit a snag. Set 70626 has two sets of legs and a head to be added to the catalog for the completion of the minifigures however the instructions have errors in the printing. So I'm wonder if anyone has these figures in their inventory to flush out the issue with the legs and head.

Thanks,

Tyson

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi, Leopard! While I do not have this set (sorry, else I'd be happy to help), you can search on the set in BO and then email the current sellers directly (I looked, there is literally only one) and ask...?
  • @leopard37 I don't think you'll be able to solve the issue for now, for the simple reason that 2 different sources from TLG (Box + Cartoon series) are in conflict with one another as to the naming of the figs. As TLG doesn't 'name' sub elements of minifigs, it's a though one as we don't know which element ID goes with which fig (and the small instruction pictures aren't helping offcourse). Hopefully TLG will release another set where it's a clearer call on those figs.
  • Thanks to both!

I'm thinking even with the purchase of the set it may not be clear. As the numbers in the catalog just have pictures of black legs instead of decorated...

Those will be the only two minifigs missing from 2017 LEGO until it becomes clear.

Tyson.