Who marks items in catalogue with missing picture?

Hello,
I am working on the list of my items in my stock with the marking "missing picture". My work was nearly done and when I have opened my list with missing pictures today I was really surprised. Again nearly 150 items with a missing picture. I have not updated my inventory and this does not belong only to new parts. There are now also some parts like 4x4 plate 3031 in this list.

Now my idea is that anybody of the Admins has a kind of verification tool and has marked a lot of items with missing picture.
It would be great just to understand how the process at Brick Owl works.

Regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for bringing that to our attention, clearly something has gone wrong with the automated process. Unfortunately we haven't been able to track down the exact cause of this, however we have put extra monitoring in place so that we may be able to better diagnose it if it happens again. We have run the process to deal with the current incorrectly marked items, this will take a few hours to resolve. Please do let us know if you notice this again.

Just to clarify, if an item has a picture, its inclusion in that list is an error and you don't need to submit a new picture for that item unless the existing picture is substandard. Thank you
  • Got it. Then I will focus for the moment to all the missing pictures with the "white LEGO brick".
    Maybe you can delete then all my addings I've made this afternoon. It's quite easy for me to update them, not a big time consumption.

I'll let you know if I recognize again some malfunctions.