Catalog questions

Can I see when an item was added to the catalog?

Can I see which items have been submitted and are pending approval?

Can I see if someone is currently working on a specific set inventory?

Can I change the way I view the catalog? For example, on Brickset I can switch between different views called "Gallery", "Images" and "Designs", on BrickLink I can switch between "List", "List with Images", "Thumbnail Gallery" and "Year Summary". For different tasks , a different view might be better.

Can I see the item weight?

Can I see which catalog items are missing information?

Can I see if the release of an item was limited to a specific location?

Can I see the "end of production" year for sets? (Probably not, but would be really interesting/useful)

Can I see how set inventories have been created? (Used the part list in an instruction manual, used LEGO's online resources, used another online resource, inventoried from a sealed set, the box image, ...) Are they complete? Are they reliable? Have they been verified by someone?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's a lot of questions, the only ones that I can answer are: Items missing data are linked from here https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/edit and you can see item weight on the edit form.
  • Yes, I know :-)
    Thanks for your answer.

Maybe some of the other questions can be considered for future developments.
  • @Lawrence I believe I asked before, but could the 'weight' be displayed in catalog entries, just as 'dimensions', it helps to catch missing ones and to trigger 'weight' verification if something seems 'off'. Would be a lot easier compared to the 'edit' form.
  • > @robernat said:
    > @Lawrence I believe I asked before, but could the 'weight' be displayed in catalog entries, just as 'dimensions', it helps to catch missing ones and to trigger 'weight' verification if something seems 'off'. Would be a lot easier compared to the 'edit' form.

I'd appreciate this too. Thanks!
  • Me too (would definitely save the extra clicking and scrolling I'm doing), if it's reasonable to implement... :-)