Average price change on condition

Would anyone else like to see this and is it possible?
When entering bricks individually the default setting is set to new and the average price comes up accordingly.
When it is changed to a used catorgory can the average price be automatically adjusted to this condition setting?
cheers

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm not sure everyone would want this, but I certainly would like it. Can it be made a setting?
  • I was about to do that, but that's actually a bit tricky. If someone changes the condition of an item, they don't necessarily want the price to automatically change. At the moment I can suggest you use the price history viewing mode but I can't implement that in the way suggested
  • I cant really see why anyone would not want this myself? They can always compare all four condition prices and pick where they want to pitch it at. At the moment I keep having to nip over to ' another site' and see what a fair price is. I'll try to get to grips with the price history more.
    Also there are some wayyy too high prices being put down on purpose or by accident that are throwing the average price out by loads.