Incorrect Links on Inventory Tab

When viewing a set's inventory, using the Inventory tab, the 'Table' and 'Grid' buttons are directed to the homepage. They are correct if you go to the 'Full Screen' first.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Could you give me more detailed steps to reproduce this issue? I can't immediately reproduce it.
  • I got the same thing. Pull up a set. Now click the inventory tab. My default is set to view grid. Now click table. I get "Failed to get inventory" and am then kicked to the home page.

Brian
  • What set was that on?
  • 10232... all of them. Ah, I see the issue. Don't use the inventory button under the set name. Use the inventory tab under the photos where it says "Buy | Inventory | Edit..."
  • so, you click on the inventory, and it pops up "failed to get inventory", what browser is that in?

Also, don't send me to sets like that, it makes me want to stop coding and go build
  • :-D

That is correct. I am using FF22. Same thing in IE10 with (randomly chosen set) 7682.

Brian
  • I don't understand at all. I can't reproduce it in any browser, either logged in or out. That error means it could not actually download the file, that either means an Internet connectivity issue, or a server error.

Just to really be clear, you are going to a set inventory page, you click the inventory tab, and soon after "failed to get inventory" pops in your face?
  • Correct. And to be clear, not the inventory button under the set stats, but the inventory tab below all the pictures. If you still can't replicate it maybe I'll restart my browser or machine when I'm able to take a moment.

Brian
  • Could you give me more detailed steps to reproduce this issue? I can't immediately reproduce it.
    Go to the Catalog.
    Click on a Set (e.g., http://brickowl.com/catalog/lego-horse-jumping-set-7587)
    Click on the Inventory tab/button, next to the Buy tab/button (*not* the one next to "Part Out")
    Click Table or Grid (if you hover the mouse on these you'll see the URL is http://www.brickowl.com/)
    You will be taken to the homepage - in Firefox you'll see the "failed to get inventory" popup briefly
  • Thanks, looks like a JavaScript issue, I made it more robust even though I don't know why its happening for you guys. give it another go.