Issues on payment screen

I recently had a buyer contact me saying that they were trying to place an order but once they got to the payment screen there was no way to continue. I'm now curious to see if anyone else in running into the same problem.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Make sure your payment settings are ok. So you deliver to their country? Is the payment method you accept set to accept payments from customers in that country?
  • I have checked and your settings are fine, I also tested using the customers account and all is fine. You may want to ask them to proceed through checkout and then take a screenshot of the step they actually get stuck on, or ask them specifically what step they are stuck on.
  • This sounds similar to a recent issue I had
    @Lawrence you checked my settings and the customers account. Customer still couldn’t check out, in the end I had them select payment by check. Then I sent them a PayPal invoice. Never found what the problem was
  • I'm sure it would be useful to know at what step of the checkout process the problem occurs. Even with just a screenshot...