Does not ship to NZ

Hi,
My second post - when I search for one of my items for sale in the catalogue, the entry says my store "Does not ship to NZ".
I thought it was due to having an MLA but it persists regardless. I do ship to NZ, as I am in NZ! Is there
anything I should do?

Thank you for reading :)

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Do you have a shipping method for your country? with NZ selected in Select which countries this shipping method applies to?
  • It can also be things like dimension/price/weight restrictions
  • Your shipping methods appear a bit limited, although New Zeland should be fine:
    https://noname.brickowl.com/page/delivery

For example, you only ship to NZ (any size/weight) and Australia... up to 400g. Perhaps you should also add "Request a Quote" for all countries until you have configured your shipping methods.
  • @Lawrence why not simply remove the ability to delete or deactivate the 'quote request' feature for any seller... Any wrong setting of a seller might lead to a 'non checkoutable potential order'. If 'quote request' is 'locked' by BO, a potential buyer will always have that option as final recourse from any store with any type of cart...
  • Stellar, yes I do. I have been over the shipping methods carefully, and now have a weight band which ensures they show nicely if you do get to the estimate stage with a shopping cart.
    I've added (NZ & Au) to my store name for the time being to give a hint that there is a mixup, but don't seem to be able to do anything else.
  • Stragus thank you so much for the hint, I enabled request a quote and the problem disappeared!
    RobErNat I like your suggestion, in the light of what happened here.
  • I've taken a look at your shipping methods, firstly some are set to start from 1g as opposed to 0g, so this will mean the shipping methods wont be shown for small parts. Additionally some are set to only Australia and not NZ, there should be a note about holding CTRL to select multiple countries.
  • Thank you Lawrence I will look into that!