I have a lot of fun at Brick Owl

Hey,

Today I just want to say that I have a lot of fun here at Brick Owl. It's completely different to Bricklink, but I like the page design and database of Brick Owl much more. And surprise, surprise, I have a lot of more orderes here than at BL. But this seems to be normal since BL 2.0.

Anyhow at the moment I update a lot of missing dimensions, descriptions and pictures of items I have listed. That's great to see the items with missing information in a summary on the 'My Store' page.
If this job will be done (another 300 items left) I will double-check which parts are listed in my BL inventory but do not exist here at BO. And I think this must be a lot, especially stickered parts.
This will be the next funny thing I will do during my upcoming vacations.

I really love to update databases - they are only as good as information are available. And I try to help. :-)

Thank you to the Brick Owl team that you make this possible - and thank you for your patience if not everything is updated in the right way the first time.

Have a great week-end,
Oliver.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • > @OliS said:
    > Anyhow at the moment I update a lot of missing dimensions, descriptions and pictures of items I have listed.
    > Have a great week-end,
    > Oliver.

As you won't get much respons, just like the 'support' by other users on other sites who take everything 'for granted' when it comes down to filling gaps in databases, I'll say it personally:
    THANK YOU OLIVER !

Have a great weekend as well, and if you ever need help identifying something, you can ask me personally, I'll be happy to give full support on people who chime in on filling in a lot of 'gaps' in the database ;-)

Cheers, Eric
  • Thank you Oliver. Appreciate all you are doing!
  • Thanks for helping.