Finally decided to branch out

After years of selling exclusively on BL I decided last week to list my inventory here too.

Busier than I thought - $900 in sales over the weekend. That's likely higher revenue than BL will ever make from their latest venture...

I getting used to the system here but there is a bit of a learning curve. Maybe someone can help me.

Is there a way to automatically delete items when the quantity goes down to zero? These are still hanging around in my store but I would prefer they just disappear when sold out.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Gbratti You can easely delete empty lot's from within your inventory: look for quantity 0 items, on the right side select item types, then on bottom of page select Update Type > 'delete'. In a few seconds your empty lot's are gone.
  • Gbratti I visited your store, looks good, did you know you can get feedback added from your other store for a year?
  • I think I did that when BO first launched but it looks like it was set back to zero. So how does this work? Send a request to admin?
  • @Gbratti Feedback boost is a 'one time' option, it get's purged 1 year after initial boost... The link to request the boost also disappears then I believe (I think it's under the 'feedback' section, if you can't find a link, then presumbably you used it before).