Numerous erroneous listings in CMF's

There are a large number of listings under "box of 60" of the various series that are NOT for a box of 60, but for a "set" of 16.

Some say that they are not a box, others suggest simply "a full set" but listed as new/sealed!

Somehow this needs addressing, how?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Whenever you notice things like this, the best thing to do would be to contact us using the contact link at the bottom of any page with links to any incorrect listings.
  • Like this one ...

https://leopard37.brickowl.com/store/lego-dfb-mannschaft-series-minifigures-box-of-60-packets-set-6138975#18615535

How can a box of 60 still be new and Sealed ... but only contain 16?
  • @Grego,

Is there a better way to list it. Only way I could see in BL. Next time please @ me if you see an issue with my stuff as I would love to correct it.

Tyson.
  • I see now, I wish the other site had the complete set inventory...

Tyson
  • Sorry, didn't mean to single you out, but rather to point out the inability to easily flag listing errors... I'm still trying to figure out the Navigation here The Contact us link on listing pages does not link back to Admin but to the listor is less than perfect
  • Apologies, stores are essentially treated like a seperate website within Brick Owl, if you're within the non-store part of Brick Owl the contact link will go to the place you intend.
  • Sok @Grego, I did not even know that a set of a collectible minifigures was possible. I wish BL had this cat. That was as close as I could come there and the error transferred over here. I'm going to suggest this listing over there.