Pending payment

Did the downtime have any impact on payment processing? I have an order from about an hour ago that shows pending payment. On the order screen it states:

"No payment data available. If this does not appear within a few minutes, manually check PayPal for the payment details"

Paypal does not show a payment (pending or otherwise).

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We have contacted you separately regarding this, thank you. For others, this initially appears to be a Paypal issue
  • Is there any update regarding this issue? My Paypal account says that payment was rendered, but the BO order site says payment pending from a few hours ago. I realize this is just a minor detail, since payment has posted on Paypal, but thought I'd mention it.
  • Occasionally the information from PayPal can take hours to come through, with no reason as to why, so it may simply be that for whatever reason PayPal has not yet transmitted information to us. In this case member eventually received notification of the payment.
  • I'm not sure why, but it took about 3 hours for the payment to show up in Paypal.