Modified Tile 2x3 pentagonal

So I noticed some inconsistencies in naming and sizing and weight of the following type.

BOID 389290 has all dimensions and weights.

BOID 673809 is essentially a decorated version of this, but is not associated, with design ID 22385 which most decorated parts are associated with.

Couple of questions:

1) Does putting in the "Design ID from Parent" carry over all dimensions and weights?
2) Should the naming convention for all decorated pieces be consistent? (ie. They are mostly Nexo Knight shields but some have - some brackets)? I'm willing to do the change, just not sure it's necessary.

Thanks for the feedback,

Tyson.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The way the link these up would be through the relationships, in this case it would be the decoration parent relationship, which I have now created for the item that you identified. This will then copy across the dimensions and weight. We do prefer that all follow a consistent naming pattern along the lines of "PARENT NAME with BRIEF DECORATION DESCRIPTION" but usually these items are created manually so the names vary a lot
  • @Lawrence Can I modify the names for consistency?
  • Of course, you may want to just submit a few first just to see if the format is fine. Thank you