Bricksync loadall

I've just discovered - or, knowing my bad memory, rediscovered - that loadall doesn't change quantities. Is there another command that acts in the same way that does update quantities? I've just spent a couple of hours doing a location/quantity stock check, and I can't now see a simple way of using BS to update.

I copied the master file, printed it, marked the changes, updated the changes to the copied master file and then used loadall to update. It changed the remarks with any location updates, but didn't change the quantities. On checking the documentation, I see that this is intended.

Help! :D

@Stragus - any chance you could add another command or possibly a flag to the loadall command that would then update quantities.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hoddie, it sounds like you are trying to fully replace the BrickSync inventory with some other BSX inventory?

If so, you could:
    #0 Close BrickSync
    #1 Replace data/bricksync.inventory.bsx with some other BSX file of your choice
    #2 Run BrickSync
    #3 Type "sync"
  • Okay, seems obvious really, thanks :) I'm doing a full inventory check right now since I moved house not long since, but would usually check one area at a time. Now I've (re)discovered how it functions, I can just use setquantity in future.