Nizqam? What a strange name...

Hello, I thought I should introduce myself before I get more active:
I got back into Lego when I found out about the Mindstorms series and bought Mindstorms NXT 2.0 for myself as a birthday present, fulfilling a childhood dream about building my own robots. Lego isn't my only hobby, so I don't have a lot of time to build, but I have a small GBC in progress. I'm thinking about starting to sell off some of the excess, but so far I have only been a buyer (I mostly buy loose parts due to budget restrictions).

Name: Magnus

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to Brick Owl.
  • Hi Magnus, you are very welcome here :)

how about sharing the "strange name" bit? I thought that was from Prince of Persia?

G
  • Thanks! :)

I didn't know the resemblance - "nizqam" is not from Prince of Persia, though. It's hard to explain how I came to choose it, but I also use it at other lego trading sites, so it seemed fitting to use it here as well.
  • Welcome Magnus

Through our recent businesses dealings, I see you are in a town I have been to.

In fact I just "imported" my mother in law from there a few weeks ago. My wife lived there too for a while, both going there from Finland for a while and her mother staying on until now.

Bonus with gaining the Mother in law is I get to expand the house, and customize my store area. :)

I was there for a few days our last vacation to Finland, taking the ferry back and forth, enjoyed my stay very much.

Hope you have a great time here!

Joe
  • Cool!

My father is from Finland, but he got sent to Sweden as an infant during World War II, so I'm only half-finnish by inheritance.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I forgot to say that I left my Dark Age only a year ago and my main interest is Mindstorms and Technic, but I don't mind at all building other things as well when given the chance.