duplicate entry?

it appears that part # 3046 45º inside corner has 2 entries - unless there is a subtle variation I am unaware of?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Peeron says 3046b is smooth 3046 must be textured.
  • That ain't the only dupe. There's lots. Check the link when you hover over it. It might have a -1 or -2 behind it. Then you'll have to rectify which is which.

In this case it's likely smooth slope vs. textured slope. Not sure how these will be resolved as variants of each other. But as I've got a bunch in my store ATM, please don't mess it up. ;)

Brian
  • Wait, 3046 or all the dupes?

Brian
  • Just that one, its a mold variation, I don't have magic tricks for them, just hard work,
  • Could have fooled us...
  • You know I gotta wonder actually why do TLG create so many subtle variants? (or any variants come to that)

Surely when tooling is sorted for a part - that should be it I can't see metal molds getting worn out!

... just a never ending demand for more storage, which actually I am surprised TLG don't sell - specifically designed for and sold to us lot!

Which if any one is reading who may have an answer, I am looking for something similar to RUB trays, they are pretty much ideal however, every time I order them at least 20% arrive damaged - last time they didn't even respond to my complaint, nor address the PP claim which was refunded so I ended up with some free damaged trays - which I guess is OK!
    G