Two problem orders from France

On Sept. the 5th and 10th I received two orders from new buyers (0 FB, just hours registered) from France. Both choose IBAN as payment option.
Buyer A (Sept. 5) didn't pay so far nor did he respond to my question whether and when payment was made.
Buyer B (Sept. 10) paid Sept. 14 but his address is not something I have ever seen in France. There's no street, no street number, only "fassé" at the line where normally the streeet name (address) is entered and then the postal code for the city and the city name. So I asked him to check if this address is OK. No answer so far.
What to do?
Thanks, Martin

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    With the first order, you may want to leave that a few more days, and then you can use the issue reporting feature, and then cancel the order. With the second order, if you look at their address on google maps, it does appear to be correct, but without a house name/number. I believe I have seen this before, where the local postman knows where to deliver a package based on the name, so it would be up to you with how you decide to proceed with that.