new minifigures not being found whole

I recently purchased the new ninjago polybag (CRU master training ground 30425) and am trying to add the minifigures whole but i can to find them anywhere on the site. Does anyone have any information that may help me find them?

Thanks,
p

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Check this thread: http://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/6595/new-complete-minifigs-in-part-outs
  • edited September 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Stellar @peanut04 It's a bit more complicated then that with set 30425, as the inventory is not complete in regards to the minifig 'subparts'...
    So they need to be created first, then added to the set, only after those steps the fig can be created from within the set.
    Now I notice someone has manually created the torso of the fig. This was not needed (in some cases it is however) as the same torso is in set 70596, however, several minifig parts of that set have not been 'created' in the database yet (@ lawrence: can't you figure out a way to autocreate those items in inventories that are not yet in the database?). I now added the Lego ID to the manually created item, in the hope the system will pick it up and add it to the set. I also created the legs from within set 70596, once they are in, both torso and legs need to be added to set 30425, at that point, as hair and head are already 'in', Nya can be created.
    Zane's legs and torso are not a problem, they already exist in the database (from other sets) , so I just added them to set 30425 (Admin needs to approve). Leaves 1 part: Zane's head. Now it does come in another set (a foil pack), but that set is (was) not on BO, I just added it (pending approval). As BO scrapes TLG's data, it is possible once the set is created, in the next few days the inventory is added, if it does (but I doubt, a I can't find the set on TLG) the part could be created from within there, then added to set 30425. But as I doubt BO will be able to scrape the data from the foil pack, a 'manual' creation will be needed with as starting point '306658' > create decorated version. After creation it can be added to set 30425 and an image can be uploaded for it.
    So a bit of research and work if the minifig part(s) do not exist yet ;-)