Catalog Cart bug

The 'change condition' option doesn't seem to work. I tried to set everything to New and it changed to Any.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Hoddie @Lawrence Indeed there seems to be a tiny bug with the Catalog cart. The test I did consisted of selecting an uncommon item. When I selected 'used', a seller showed up, when I selected 'new', another showed up, when I selected 'any', only the seller with the 'used' item shows up. It didn't revert to 'any' however
  • edited September 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Also (using a more commen item) I'm getting a 'suggested' store (allocated store), probably based on the cheapest 'total cost' option, that's great, but the 'show more' doesn't give me more stores to look at ( 65 stores are selling the item), would be nice to see the 'top 10' (or so) matching my cart.
  • @Hoddie Thank you for reporting that, that has now been fixed.

@RobErNat with regards to your first post, could you let me know how this differs from expected behaviour? With regards to your second suggestion, thank you for that, we do hope to offer alternative options at some point in the future.
  • @Lawrence It's my idea of 'favorite condition' that gets fooled by the system as there is no 'major' priority on wishlists. When I buy, my priority goes to 'new', as 'test' I switched between 'new' and 'used' and when selecting 'all', the system still gave me my 'secondary' choice as it doesn't know my 'major' preference is 'new', the result is I ended up in the 'cheapest' shop, a used item. This also means the system, as it is, currently 'favorises' shops with 'used' items (as they are usually cheaper) and drives traffic towards shops who sell mainly used, bad for sellers who only sell 'new' and who might have the item 'new' for just a bit more then the used one...
    For me, when selecting 'new' it should stick to 'new', even if from the global cart another condition is selected 'out of curiosity'. If I select 'any' it should still stick to my 'global' preference first, not to the 'cheapest' by showing me the 'used' one.
    I'm starting to understand now why I lost a lot of traffic (and orders) since I moved from a mix of 'used and new' towards 'new' only :-(