Filters Suggested/Needed

Hi Admin,

Not sure if this has been covered already, but it would be fantastic for the following additional filters to be included in the sidebar when a buyer is browsing either through the catalog or when in individual stores:

(a) Filter by Condition (new/used)

(b) Filter by Price - with user determined ranges from XXX to YYY (in the notional currency of the buyer)

(c) Filter by Wishlist Items

I think the above would make browsing and buying much more efficient.

For your consideration and if thought fit, implementation.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've put a on the list, not sure about b as its a bit difficult with grouped items. If you have a Wishlists with items in the store, it will appear on the bottom right, click it to show the matches,
  • Hi Lawrence, thanks for the response!

I really hope you can implement Filter by Price because it is very useful to narrow down categories with a wide range of different parts and prices. Eg if I am doing a bulk project, my budget would be minifig heads below 50 cents max, torsos below a dollar, etc, so I need a way to filter them out.

Another example: I want to buy lots of green plates, all shapes and sizes are open. So I filter by colour (green), filter by category (plates) and filter by price (say, 30 cents per piece and below). The catalog would then generate a whole list of sellers and parts and prices for me to scan and see which 2 or 3 sellers have the widest variety of parts at reasonable prices.

In both instances, creating a wanted list would not be useful because I'd have to put an entry in for every single type of head that I don't mind getting / every version of green plate which I have no direct preference for one way or another. This would be both time consuming and not very helpful towards obtaining the final result.

Hope you can make it work! =)
  • Understood, in the meantime, there is sorting by price at the moment within stores, you could do that and then page to the appropriate place with the range you want.