Non paying buyers

I'm active here for a year or so and the last few weeks I had two buyers that did not pay. I cancelled the orders but I want to let know other sellers about these buyers. How is this handled on BrickOwl? When I cancel an order how will this reflect on the buyer's account? Thanks for your info!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm newish to BrickOwl but how do you get into a Non paying buyer situation? I thought all buyers paid for their order instantly?
  • Some stores accept check/money order, cash, bank transfer, etc and rely on the buyer to initiate a payment outside of BrickOwl.
  • edited July 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Leftoverbricks Looks like nobody answered your question... You can use the 'option' tab in your order (same tab as the cancel option) to 'report an issue' From there you can report that the buyer did not pay (there are other options as well in case you ever need them). Buyers aren't really punished over it, but it does show up in order overviews in the left bottom square (look at one of your received orders to find out what it looks like) > chargebacks, ONR's, non payments.
    This will allow other sellers to potentially spot a problem with the buyer. When a buyer has too many of such tags by sellers, the administration might investigate and block the buyer if they feel there is a need to...