How to enter sticker / printed parts to a set.

Hello.
I am always adding stuff to the catalog with pictures, trying to make this great site even better.
What is the correct way to add a new item with a pattern?
How do i make a relation between the item and the set it comes in..
Kind regards,
Johannes

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Johannes, glad you enjoy updating the catalogue - it's something I'm keen on too. It is fairly straightforward to add a stickered/decorated part. On the standard part entry there is an 'Edit' tab - click on this and scroll down until you see blue buttons marked 'Create Stickered/Decorated Version'. This will open a new window. I add nothing except a short note at the bottom, explaining what set it's from and a brief description (maybe mention where it appears on the sticker sheet or set itself). Submit the form and within a few days, if successful, you'll receive an email. Click the 'edit this item' link in the email and you can then amend the name (e.g. 1x2 tile with xxxx sticker from Set yyyy). When you add the part for sale you will need to select the correct color and you can add a picture against that particular color. The whole process can take a few days depending on admin's workload. Adding the set number to the description means that part will show up when searching for that set.

Hope this helps!

James
  • Forgot to mention, it's worth checking to see if a catalogue entry exists already - there are many out there without pictures or descriptions. This can be time consuming, but it saves creating duplicate entries. Sometimes cross referencing against BL helps ;-)
    James
  • Thanks, and yes i enjoy it alot :=)