Inventory Update issue

My little pet set for the moment is 21105, Minecraft The Village. It's my pet because I bought a couple for pieces and parting out and I inventoried it. It's a lovely parts pack for microbuilders by the way. At least my blog says so (http://dagsbricks.blogspot.com/2013/09/set-review-minecraft-ii-village-21105.html) :)

Anyway when I go look at the inventory of the set it's fine EXCEPT that the set shows only quantity 1 of part 17197. Like the other printed plates, it should have quantity 1 + 1. Fine, I'll edit the inventory. No good, the part doesn't show up in the edit screen.

Okay, so I'll add it. I search for part 17197 and come up with two instances. One is BOID 832030 with no picture. The other is BOID 508033 and has all the data attached that I inputted. Apparently both come in the Minecraft set. But only one shows up in the inventory and none show up in the edit screen.

What's a catalog helper to do?

Brian

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I had that issue last night with a minifig assembly. By then my eyes were crossing so I went to bed. Still trying to figure out the mess the API changes have made with my store inventories so I haven't had time to revisit. No suggestions right now, but I feel your pain.