Items in my inventory "NOT MINE"

I know I am getting old but this problem is really odd. I just got an order with 5 lots and 4 of these lots had this remark .

***FREE USA SHIPPING OVER $20.00*** plus a location code so the seller could locate the items.

I have never offered free shipping for any reason and have never used location codes. I also have a Bricklink store and these same lots do not have the remarks typed in. I was able to fill most of the order but the remaining quantities did not agree with what the order said. I do not have one of the lots so will have to notify the customer. I have sent an e-mail to [email protected] and also closed my store until this issue is resolved. Looks to me like someone's upload ended up in my store instead of theirs.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That sounds pretty messed up.

If you run BrickSync to synchronize BL and BO, try typing "verify brickowl" (without quotes).
  • I do not run BrickSync, have been manually syncing inventory. I never could get Bricksync to work not computer knowledgeable enough to do these things and could not get enough help to resolve it.
  • Ow, I see.

On the thread's main topic, you could check the History of one of these lots with incorrect comments/remarks. How does it say the lot was created/uploaded? (I assume Lawrence will also look into it once the sun rises over the U.K.)

Regarding BrickSync, there was a long period when I completely neglected my tech support duties (the day job was totally crazy), and I'm sorry if that's when you asked for help. Feel free to check the FAQ and ask for anything else: http://www.bricksync.net/guidefaq.html
  • edited June 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    We have looked into this and replied to your email directly.
  • So, nothing for the rest of us to worry about? @Lawrence
  • It doesn't currently look like a system issue, I will update once I have confirmed with the customer
  • I can now confirm that this was not a system issue, and is not a cause for concern for any other stores.
  • @Lawrence thanks for the update
This discussion has been closed.