bricksync comments?

hi,

i have used lego in several conditions so i put the condition in the note for bricklink. On brickowl it is not neccessary because this is nicely put in the right category :D but i was wondering is it possible with bricksync to show the comment on bricklink but not on brickowl?

Because now under every item you see the note : like new etc makes navigating the items not that clear for items like 3004

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's not a current feature, but it is a good point. You don't need to see the comments on BrickOwl if the comments were only meant to assign used grades.

It has been a very long time since I removed anything from the BrickSync to-do list, but that deserves to be in it... :)
  • @stragus thanks for the quick response ! Yeah would be cool but i understand you are very busy and you cant do everything ! Thanks for making bricksync
  • @Stragus I have just uploaded a lot of acceptable items but i see the like new and acceptable items are merged together :S is there an way to keep them seperate in the inventory ?
  • edited June 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    If you use the <i>add</i> or <i>merge</i> command, the lots will be merged. If you upload inventory through <i>blmaster</i>, the lots will be kept separate.

Edit note: Darn, the forum dropped support for HTML tags at some point? That was useful.
  • @Stragus thanks ! then i'm going to try that :D
  • @Stragus i tried the blmaster option and it worked, Yeah ! but now i have noticed a new challange. If i now add the same used like new item through bricksync it merges it with the acceptable used item i have added through the blmaster on/off sync.

is there any way to sync the same item like this : (without merging)
    used like new --> used like new item
    used acceptable --> used acceptable item
  • Right, these commands merge with the first matching lot found, if any. What you suggest would have to find the "best match" of all identical matching lots.

That's something which could be implemented, of course. Most of BrickSync was written for my own needs, and I didn't expect to have multiple identical lots.

It's now on the to-do list... :)
  • oke thanks for the information! then i will stop and trying for now :)