"Comes in..." column

I may be a little thick here, but is there a way on the catalogue edit page to connect a particular part (stickered, decorated or otherwise) to a set or sets? I know for those that are specific to one set that I can change the name (e.g. Tile 2x2 with XXXX Sticker from Set XXXX) so that it shows on a search by set number. I have just added a stickered tile to my inventory which according to BL comes in two sets, but on Brick Owl there is no "Comes in" column on the item page. Is this link something that I can do, or is it one that only admin can do (and if so what is the procedure?).

Likewise, and this is only an example that immediately springs to mind, the Cypress tree here on Brick Owl comes in five sets, yet BL has it in 16 sets!

I'm guessing with a non-stickered/decorated part it has something to do with editing the inventory of a set, so maybe I'm coming at it from the wrong end of the stick, but it would be handy to be able to do it from the part too!

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
James

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Brickowl inventories are not complete, especially many older sets don't have an inventory here. For new sets the inventories are taken from Lego's replacement parts site, but those inventories are not always 100% complete and they never include the stickered counterparts so those always have to be added manually.