sync brickowl

I did a sync brickowl after a owlforceblid and it duplicated every lot and set the quantity to zero on the old lots. So now it shows I have twice the amount of lots on BO but half of them are empty.

Is there a way to delete these empty lots other than manually?
Why did this happen? Maybe because reuse empty lots is set to 1? But why did it duplicate them to begin with?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That shouldn't happen once the lots have the appropriate "external IDs" set. You should be all good to go now.

To delete all lots of zero, go to that page:
    http://www.brickowl.com/mystore/inventory

Filter by quantity == 0, check box, delete.
  • Ah, didn't know it was possible to filter that way.

Ok, so it deleted all empty lots but according to my BO inventory page it deleted pretty much the whole inventory. It tells me I have only a few items in inventory.

Going to my store front, it show I only have a few items. But according to the statistics at the bottom I have 190k items. Bricksync tells me everything is fine. Yet BO somehow indicates only a handful of parts are available. I'm getting worried now...
  • edited June 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It does look like you only have a few items in your inventory, the statistics at the bottom of the page are cached and can get out of date. You may want to restore your inventory using a backup which you can download from the inventory section of your store.
  • No need to restore a backup. Type "sync brickowl" in BrickSync, let it make sure the inventory is as it should be.

Then wait a few minutes before looking at your inventory on BrickOwl, it doesn't update instantly (don't ask me why...).
  • well, I did a restore and then deleted zero lots in smaller chunks and that seems to have worked ok this time. Will do a sync again and hopefully it doesn't duplicate them this time since the lots should have external IDs now.

Thanks guys. Got a scare there... :)