1x2 plate weirdness. Anyone else experiencing this...?

Hi,

I have been adding a whole bunch of pieces to my inventory this week and amongst them was some 1x2 plates. Bog-standard. Nothing special. Yet, when I was adding White, Blue, Lime and Trans Red my existing stock doesn't show in the 'Sell' tab. The stock does show in the main listing and my store view, and all my other colours show up and allow me to add to no problem (well, certainly the colours I was adding).

I don't like to have duplicate entries, aside from the fact I think it looks a little untidy, and I suppose I could simply delete the existing entry and add one with the new quantity, but I was just asking if anyone else has come across this recently.

Thoughts, or is it just me...?

James

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited April 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I apologise for the inconvenience. It looks like there may be a display limit on that page, limiting the amount of items shown, as you have 62 lots against that item. We will look into options for resolving this issue.
  • Awesome, thank you Lawrence!
  • hi @Lawrence

I haven't seen the issue reported by @jay37 but this one is slighty odd.

I was adding some stock this morning for 1x2 plates ( reddish brown ), I can see 2 lines ( new, and used good ) in my sell tab (use the colour buttons to filter), but can see 3 lines in the buy list ( new, and 2 used/good ), again use the colour filtering option.

The really odd thing is that one of the used/good entries does not have an image against it.

Not a biggee, but I think this issue may have caused a couple of stock snaffoos in the past, i.e i have modified my stock to a certain qty, but buyers have found others which i can't see in my sell tab.

If there is something I can do to find this rogue entry just say the word.

Many thanks, and keep up the great work, this site is awesome ..

Carl
  • @carlptaylor Thank you for reporting that, that issue was related, and has now been fixed. With regards to the missing image, that's just how, lots are displayed in the catalogue when there are multiple lots from the same store

@Jay37 The page limit has been increased, and a message has been added at the bottom to notify the user if the current amount of lots is being limited.