Big Dc comic model

Hi, I am going to build a big Lego model, going to piece together loads of little scenes models, nothing special just yet, based on Dc comics, starting with a couple of sewer models, medium 1 for penguin which I have under way, need 2 small 1s for Grodd and 1 for killer croc. Looking for ideas, people to help build small models with their ideas (payed for of course) and just gerneral tips on making it come together, full model to be the size of a pallet and 2 foot high

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think if you split it in 1/2 diagonally you can do a split of Metropolis and Gotham. Minifig scale or smaller? Minifig scale would make it hard to do an expansive city buy might be easier to build.
  • Going for minifig scale but need to fit it onto a pallet size plank of wood. Need to include Wayne manor and arkham asylum but won't be able to build full size models because they will take up to much space. Need to get other dc superheroes in there like flash, arrow, and so on but will need a small size Gotham for that to. Have so many ideas but not enough space haha.