Printable?

Probably overlooking something simple, but I don't see a way to print a wishlist. I'm working on an iPad, which might be the problem. Is there a way to print on either iPad or desktop?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They print just fine on Desktop MAC´s and PC´s.
    Can´t say much about printing from an iPad as i have not achieved to get this working at all ;)
  • I think there needs to be an optimized print view, particularly for orders as a lot of stores use the printed version of pages as a means to pick parts. Here's why:

On at least 1 order I received, I got the wrong color on the lot. That's because the lot color was "sand green" but the description line was just long enough to cause a line-break of "sand green" to have "sand" be the end of one line and "green" to be on the next line. So the person accidentally picked the lot for me in green.

The print view of such pages should presume they need to be used for real-word pick reference and thus be formatted to avoid picking errors. It would also be nice to find some way to use images that represent colors better - too many medium stone gray vs dark stone gray look the opposite of their actual colors. White also sometimes looks gray. The color should be described & displayed very clearly - all these colors have RGB/HEX values so that the web page and/or print views have something very clear to reference.
  • I think this us rather a problem of the persons storage and organising system than one if the print view.
    That the color accuracy is not the best doesn't really matter a lot for picking. Most people use the remarks field to mark their storage bins and usually there should not be two very similar parts in the same bin.
  • I can guarantee you a lot of small stores just print directly from the BrickOwl order and have no bin system, no ID's for storage bins and just go by the part appearance and color to do picking. I've made almost 250 orders here from at least 80 stores.
  • Even on desktop I'm not seeing an option other than printing the site page from chrome. Is there no way to generate a printable list?