Orders to Israel?

Got an order for Israel from a 3 month old account. 3 ONR's out of around 30 orders or so. This is pushing my comfort level a little and since some other sellers here have apparently lost orders with this account, I was wondering if any of you have any good to know information to share.

Thanks

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Looking at the issue reports, it looks like they are all actually just using the issue report system to communicate other things, so not actually three reports of orders not arriving. I hope that helps.
  • I just received an email saying he did not receive his package.
  • @MeanGeek if you're referring to the issue report you received today, it looks like that's a different customer.
  • I shipped an order to Lebanon and it arrived without problems.
  • Ok, thanks Lawrence that's good to know. I don't mean to offend anybody but shipping to some parts of the world feels more risky than others. If orders have gone missing in the past for whatever reason then it makes it feel even more risky.

This buyer has placed a good number of orders and if the ONR claims are not all actual orders missing, that is good. Hopefully it all works out fine.
  • If you don't feel comfortable shipping to some parts of the world you can always exclude them or require them to choose a tracked shipping method.