How to retain sold out parts?

Is there a setting somewhere to prevent the system from deleting lots that sell out? Right now, if a customer buys all of an item I have listed, it deletes the listing. I would like it to keep the listing with a quantity of 0. Is that possible?
Thanks!
OOO_Shiny
Free U.S. Shipping

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello, Brick Owl doesn't delete lots after they sell, you could possibly be using third party software that removes the lots though
  • Ok. Thanks for the clue. I am using bricksync, and the brickOwl sold lots delete, while the bricklink ones do not. I will look at it from the other side.
  • edited March 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @OOOShiny Edit your Bricksync config file bricksync.conf and make sure following line is not set to zero (set to 1 is enough):
    // Experimental, set to non-zero to retain all lots on BL, BO and tracked inventory
    retainemptylots = 1;
    And if you wanna reuse empty lot's, make sure this line ain't zero as well:
    // Experimental, set to non-zero to reuse existing and empty BrickOwl lots with matching external_id/LotIDs
    brickowl.reuseempty = 1;
  • Hi RobErNat. I have made the changes (after making a backup of both my inventory and the original file -just in case). Thanks for the advice.