Promoting BrickOwl

edited September 2013 in Brick Owl Vote Up3Vote Down
This is what I plan on doing tomorrow, contacting past customers (and sellers too)

"spread the word" :)

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have done so with my top buyers from BL. I guess about half of them switched over so it's definitely worth the effort from us sellers!
  • I have a URL. budget-kids.com and I have it forwarded directly to my brickowl store.
  • @Thunor I'm interested to know if there was a template e-mail you used to send to your past customers and sellers. I would like to do that same but not reinvent the wheel :)
  • @KyleJohnson11 I composed a lengthy email message, which I started sending then thought - it needs to be better, and shorter. I'll post back prob tomorrow now
    G
  • @Thunor I think I have got a decent one going. Sent to a few of my past customers already

Hi XXXXX,

In the past you have purchased LEGO at Sport Bricks @ BrickLink. This e-mail is to let you know we are moving websites and changing names! We will now be known as simply Sport Bricks. Now all of our inventories will be available for purchase or trade on BrickOwl http://sportbricks.brickowl.com Some of the new features included on our BrickOwl site include shipping calculated at time of purchase. This means no delay in checking by waiting for an invoice.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Thank you for your time and happy building!

Kyle Johnson
    Owner of Sport Bricks
    E-Mail:
    Phone: