Wishlist bug

Didn't try other browsers but here is the buggy behavior:

I browse parts, find, then choose by specific color. Then, click the blue "Add to Wishlist" button. The lower area then has the green "Add to Wishlist" button appear but nothing underneath it - just the green button. I click the green button and the item automatically gets added the last Wishlist edited and/or added to with the confirmation alert that slides in from the top. Seems like the bug is that the details of which Wishlist, count, etc, is not being made visible initially with the green "Add to Wishlist" button.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is actually how it is intended to work, although the button naming is a bit confusing. The initial blue button is essentially just an alternative way of clicking on the wishlist tab.
  • Oh, I see, but if it's going to add the the last edited Wishlist wouldn't it be more clear if there was that indication of that type below the button? Or would that require an additional unnecessary database hit (people view the tab but don't necessarily add to a Wishlist)?
  • After the item is added to the the Wishlist, you can see which it's been added to, or change it from the drop down in the new section that appears
  • It's just that sometimes I don't notice or lose track and don't realize until a few saves in that I've saved the last few parts to the wrong Wishlist. Forcing the choice for a part that is not yet in any Wishlists might add a step but it avoids confusion. One way around this to keep the functionality but allow users like me to have clarity & avoid accidents is maybe have a persistent checkbox offering the option "don't auto-add new wishlist items to the last edited wishlist"?

Sorry for all my various feedbacks, I know it can sometimes be annoying, but I want your site to be the best for buyers & sellers :)