How does the Hogwarts lady afford her bricks?

I was watching a documentary about her (Alice Finch), a long vlog interview & have seen her cameo in some Lego videos on Youtube.

She's got a house full of millions of bricks. She's a stay-at-home mom and used to be a grade school teacher I believe. Nobody bloody ever asks her how she affords all those bricks. I Google'd and could not find any interview or story where a single person has ever asked her how, without going to any sort of job, does she afford the cost & time of building such massive models?

Rich husband? They never show any sign of him.

I only care because she seems to buy up all the sand green & brick yellow in existence. I found this:

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2013/02/26/alice-finch-builds-massive-lego-hogwarts-from-400000-bricks/

"TBB: That’s a lot of bricks. How much did it cost, and where did you get all that LEGO?

AF: I do not know how much it costs and I don’t really want to know, although lots of other people do. I have ordered most of the tan by the box, and many other parts by the hundreds or thousands from all over the world. For example, most of the sand green roof slopes came from Germany."

She doesn't know how much & doesn't want to know??? Hogwarts was her first build she became famous for. She somehow tripped over 400,000 high-value bricks and has no clue what they cost? Aaaaaghhhhh

Comments