Sets without inventories??

853515 and 853516

Parted them out on BS then uploaded with many "no match" errors

usually search BLID's on BL then go to set inventory on BO and add manually... but there is no inventory (these are "battle packs")

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Easy solution: You add all subparts to the inventory (edit inventory button), once approved you can create the figs and add the BLID's to generate the 'match'.
    Sidenote:
    The BO catalog doesn't built itself (although a lot has been automated), it does require a bit of contributions once in a while if you want a 'full match' of your listed stock ;-)
  • OK well I'll give it a go - took a look before posting - couldn't figure it out :-S

there are a lot of these parts that aren't in the BO catalog so where/how do I add "subparts"

cheers G
  • Looks like there are a few new 'decorated' parts in the figs, makes it a bit harder...
    As a sidenote: BO scrapes the data from LEGO, reason why many inventories are 'filled' automaticly, but LEGO doesn't always provide the data right away. So sometimes it's worthed to 'wait' for a couple of days/weeks and it will simply just 'appear'.
    I'm not sure 'Battlepacks' is something TLG supports 'inventory' wise, so you might be in for a long wait...
    As there are some newly decorated parts you can't fall back on their existance (in other sets) on BO, so you might need to have to create the 'subparts' to start with, so a bit more complicated: you're starting point should be the 'non decorated' item, from there you create a decorated version, add image, once approved, add to set. One part at a time (sidenote: done that hundreds of times on other databases), then when all is in you can create the figs...